In Virginia, computer crimes are codified under the Virginia Computer Crimes Act. Some Virginia computer crimes include:
- SPAM/ Unsolicited or bulk electronic mail - In Virginia, criminal transmission of SPAM email occurs when someone uses a computer to forge email transmission information or distributes software primarily for that purpose.
- Computer Trespass- In Virginia, computer trespass is unauthorized use of a computer or computer network to remove data or computer software, alter or erase data or software, transfer funds, or make an unauthorized copy of data or software.
- Computer Invasion of Privacy
- Computer Fraud - In Virginia, computer fraud is using a computer without authority to obtain property or services by false pretenses, embezzle or commit larceny.
- Computer Embezzlement
- Theft of Computer Services
- Use of a Computer as an Instrument of Forgery.
Post a Comment