Some recent cyber crime defense cases where we have assisted our clients include:
- Our client was accused of being the leader of the most prolific Internet music piracy group in the world. The charge consisted of conspiracy to commit copyright Infringement. The charges were initially brought in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia located in Alexandria, Virginia. The trial took place in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, located in Houston, Texas. Our client elected to have is case tried by a Federal Jury. Our technical knowledge assisted us in providing competent legal representation and bringing the case to a successful resolution. Read More...
- Our client was arrested on access device fraud charges and aggravated identity theft in the Eastern District of Virginia, Richmond Division. The accusations involved alleged selling of stolen credit card numbers, social security numbers, other personally identifiable information, as well as e-mail account data for spam purposes. We thoroughly reviewed the government evidence, both the technical and the legal aspects, and assisted our client in obtaining a favorable result.
- Our client was accused of using a computer system to solicit a minor in Chesterfield County, Virginia. Our technical knowledge allowed us to properly dissect and understand the technical issues in the government's evidence, resulting in a favorable resolution for our client.
- Our client appealed a case handled by another defense attorney to the Virginia Court of Appeals and to the Virginia Supreme Court. The charges involved the use of a computer system to facilitate certain offenses involving children in Virginia. Our technical knowledge allowed us to be able to understand the case immediately and completely analyze all the issues despite being retained after the appeal process was already underway.
- Our client was a victim of computer trespass and unauthorized network access by a former employee. Our experience in both the legal and technical aspects allowed our client to gather the necessary evidence to prosecute the perpetrator in a "one-stop shopping" manner.
- Our client was charged with eight counts of use of a computer system to facilitate certain offenses involving children in Virginia. Our technical analysis allowed us to get the majority of the charges dismissed, resulting in a resolution of the case involving no jail time.
- Our client was a victim of computer fraud, computer trespass and unauthorized access to his computer by a debt collector. Our technical know-how and legal analysis allowed us to recommend a course of action for this activity, which may have otherwise gone undetected. Read More...
[...] rights and freedom from Virginia Cyber Crime accusations. Some examples are listed below, other computer crime cases are listed [...]ReplyDelete
celine handbags sale...ReplyDelete
AVM Technology - Cyber Crime Defense Center Computer Crime Cases | AVM Technology - Cyber Crime Defense Center...
Jackpot City Hotel & Casino in Harris, TX - MapYROReplyDelete
MapYRO is the 대구광역 출장안마 United States leading destination for 포천 출장샵 live entertainment and 남양주 출장안마 gaming. Find reviews, hours 이천 출장안마 of operation, revenue, 충청북도 출장안마